Thursday, July 9, 2009

Contiki

Okay. So Contiki is an insane pace. Which I did already expect from Lukes experience ' but seriously ' there is no time for this!!!

 

So

 

I have been to Paris, and had a pretty good time, but not enough time. Lyon - and it was beautiful. Then to Barcelona and then the French Riviera, there we hit up Nice and Monaco.

 

Everything is gorgeous and I have seen so many amazing things!!

 

The people are interesting and mostly very cool. Altho . again as warned, there are people i cannot stand!

 

haha

 

I am currently in Venice and we are only on day 9. SOOOO much more to see,. I do plan to take more time for a comprehensive description.

 

For now . I am having fun. Meeting people. and it is good!

 

I have to run!

 

SOOOOOON!

2 comments:

  1. wow! face paced, but it\'ll be amazing to look back at all you\'ve seen and done in such a short time! glad you\'re enjoying it :-}

    ReplyDelete
  2. well its july 11th and I just read about your Ireland trip! I must say I can\'t believe you are now in venice. the whole trip sounds awesome and I am jealous as hell. Got your postcard - thank you - I\'ll see you in Greece ( oh how I wish) any how - I will send you our forwarding address for the end of August - you guessed it - we are moving - Love Diane - the wandering gypsy!

    ReplyDelete