Thursday, June 18, 2009

AAAAHHHHH!!!!

Well here we go!!!

 

I'm heading out this evening on a Ryan Air flight to Dublin. I'm bussing it to my hostel & meeting Keith in the morning when he gets off his plane in Dublin. Im very excited to be seeing another country & to be able to tour around with a friend who is seeing it all for the first time too!

 

I booked my Contiki Tour today! So on June 30th I leave from London on a 46 day camping tour of Europe. We will see parts of: France, Spain, Monaco, Italy, the Vatican City, Greece, Turkey, Bulgaria, Macedonia, Albania, Montenagro, Croatia, Bosnia, Hungary, Slovakia, Austria, Czech Republic, Germany, Liechtenstein, Switzerlan, Netherlands & Belgium. **whew** and I'll be with a tour group of people & will have lots of people to talk to & take pics with ;) So I will be safe. My credit card feels a little warm now tho ;) hahaha

 

So today I'm cleaning up my room here at the Lewis's. Saying my goodbye's - altho I will be back after the Contiki Tour. I am weighing my bag again to check & make sure that I am within the requirements :) And then I'm off. So my internet usage will not be quite so prolific - but I will still try to get on once a week or so to update everyone on where I have been & what I have seen.  It will be strange, I've gotten quite used to the little routine we have going here :) Mary & Tony feel like family! I just keep adopting people wherever I go LOL

 

Bye for now!

 

Love Shelle

2 comments:

  1. Hey Darlin! I\'m so happy for you to be livin\' your dream! Please let Mary & Tony know how much we appreciate them too!!! Can\'t wait to see pics & hear about Dublin - and the resto fothe world! Ha! Stay safe - be happy.XO Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey kiddo that sounds awesome! have a great time in the Ireland and drink a guiness for Gord and me ( guiness stew and soda bread was the fathers day request here at the Chadwicks) of course you must eat it with guiness! Sorry we haven\'t written but life happens! I am REALLY jealous on your contiki trip though sounds like a great adventure! Love Gord and Diane

    ReplyDelete