Friday, May 4, 2012

Short & Sweet

I don't have a lot to say! We have been working & the working is really cutting into my knitting time! Also, working means less "doing stuff" time!
Last weekend we went to ANOTHER movie on Friday night. We saw the 5 Year Engagement, it was funny, but not the best movie I have ever seen. Saturday we went to Nanaimo with a friend to go car shopping. Walked onto the ferry, had a car to drive back in!!!
I found some incredible buttons at Black Sheep Yarns in Port Moody, BC. I have been to this yarn shop many a time for yarn, but this was the first time looking at the button selection; what a selection it is!!! Needless to say, I sent off the package to my SWAP partner on Monday!
I am still knitting on the scarf for my cousin. I believe I only have a couple of pattern repeats left, so we're nearly there! For May I am doing a washcloth/dishcloth KAL with Knitabulls so I need to start on that soon too! It's just an easy peasy KAL, and I wanted to do a couple of cloths for my mum for Mother's Day anyhow - so it's all good timing!
Exercise?! I am running 10&1s now. Doing 2 in a row. Next week planning to do 3 in a row. I started a challenge on SparkPeople. So hopefully that helps too, however we have been working, and working HARD at work. I was cutting in 5000 sq ft house with 8 - 12 ft ceilings, so I can't even conceive of how many stairs I am climbing going up and down that ladder all day!! My thighs were BURNING the first day, so I did skip a day of running because I was so sore LOL. But I felt that if I was that sore, I must have been getting a good workout all day! 
The hardest part is being hungry when we get home, but if we make dinner, eat dinner, and then work out it's SO late! Why does it have to be hard for me to try & be more fit!?
Tuesday I skipped Knit Night again. Bad?! I was spinning up a storm and didn't want to stop. I finished the Corriedale! Now I need to make a Niddy Noddy so that I can measure my yardage & then ply & finish it all up!!!
 
Lator Gators!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment