Saturday, April 4, 2009

The calm before the storm..

Well, it's official. I have my ticket. I'm in White Lake until Monday, and then I'm off to the coast for a week & a bit. On April 15th I'm off to Manchester, England. To begin my journey. I'm starting off visiting some friends of a friend. And looking forward to it enormously. As well as being very thankful to have a place to crash for a bit. The trip has changed significantly since Alisha & I started planning it. As things never seem to work out the way you want them to & finding work is a pain in the butt!! So I decided to just head off on my own. Worried I might never get there if I did not leave asap! So I am starting in England, and hoping to see as much of Europe...until my money runs out!

I'll be writing here & updating my Facebook page whenever I get the chance. I know my close friends will be curious & my parents are already worried.

But I am excited!

1 comment:

  1. hey there missy---Brenda here...I will give this a try ---new adventure is good. I just have to get used to it. I am so happy that you are finally getting away. You have to do these fun unforgettable capricious adventures some time and the best time is in your youth...easy to get around and easy to find and make new friends. I wish you the best of journies.And will follow you here and learn how this all works while you traipse about the european continent....enjoy and live every minute---no matter how long it is---a week, a month or more....go for the gusto......B

    ReplyDelete