Saturday, April 4, 2009

The calm before the storm..

Well, it's official. I have my ticket. I'm in White Lake until Monday, and then I'm off to the coast for a week & a bit. On April 15th I'm off to Manchester, England. To begin my journey. I'm starting off visiting some friends of a friend. And looking forward to it enormously. As well as being very thankful to have a place to crash for a bit. The trip has changed significantly since Alisha & I started planning it. As things never seem to work out the way you want them to & finding work is a pain in the butt!! So I decided to just head off on my own. Worried I might never get there if I did not leave asap! So I am starting in England, and hoping to see as much of Europe...until my money runs out!

I'll be writing here & updating my Facebook page whenever I get the chance. I know my close friends will be curious & my parents are already worried.

But I am excited!